ATV, UTV, and Dirt Bikes Welcome!
Ferry County is known for its scenic beauty, fine fishing, hiking, water sports, and uncrowded hunting areas, but it is also has ATV trails that open up the area’s beautiful scenery and view points to off road enthusiasts.
Where to Stay?
Winchester’s RV Park north on HWY 21 is a green, shady oasis, ATV friendly, has unlimited parking, paved RV pads, large lots, full hook-ups, 30 & 50 amp, bathhouse with free showers, laundry facilities, and LPG (propane) filling station. Best of all, ATVers can use the Ferry County Rail Trail to travel to Republic, WA for groceries, restaurants, and shopping.
Gold Mountain RV Park, conveniently located on N. Hwy 21, has 130- to 140-foot-long pull-through lots, full hookups, free showers and restrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, laundry room, community room, and vending machine. Also close to Pine Grove Junction, where you can fuel up or enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner, seven days a week.
Curlew RV Park & Mini Storage has spacious RV parking and campgrounds near the beautiful Kettle River.
The ORV Park located south of Eagle Track Raceway has twelve camping sites and unlimited parking for trailers. Amenities are limited.
Want more options? Stay in one of the area’s inns or lake resorts.
For More Information
- WA State DOL Licensing for WATV’s. Information regarding what is required to certify your ATV to meet Washington State’s licensing requirements.
- Ferry County Government Site
- Ferry County Variable Speed Limit Ordinance
- Republic, WA, town Web site
- Regulations regarding use of off-road vehicles and snowmobiles in Republic, WA.
- USDA Forest Service OHV Riding and Camping
- Washington ATV Association
- Eastern Washington ATV Association
For more information contact the Three Rivers Ranger District. (509) 738-7700.
Trail Rules & Cautions
- Stay on designated trails. Be a responsible rider.
- Pack it in and pack it out! Keep the trail clean for the next rider.
- Ride only on trails within your ability. If you are not an experienced rider, stay off advanced trails.
- Make sure your vehicle meets Washington State’s ORV licensing and registration requirements.
- Remember to ride safely and wear a helmet.
- All water collected from lakes or trails should be treated before drinking. Always plan for injuries and abrupt changes in weather by carrying matches, a knife, first aid supplies, food, water, and extra clothes.
- Recommend that you travel in groups.
- Be prepared for fallen trees and close brush.
- Huckleberry Jeep Trail, 7 miles
- Thompson Ridge Trail #107, 4.6 miles
- Mack Mt. ATV Trail, 8 miles & Twin Sisters Jeep Trail, 6.25 miles
- US Mountain Jeep Trail #76, 3.3 miles
Full list of maps and trail descriptions can be found at Northeast Washington Trails.
Learn more about local ATV rallies on Facebook at 2017 Republic ATV Rally.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TO THE EXTENT THAT FERRYCOUNTY.COM PROVIDES ANY CONTENT FROM THIRD PARTIES, SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND FERRYCOUNTY.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT INVESTIGATE THE LEGITIMACY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY AND LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS LISTED AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT LISTED.