Enjoy. Explore. Discover. Ferry County, Washington!
Upcoming Local Events
- Jan 14. Winterfest at the beautiful K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch. Pull on your warmest socks, grab a jacket and plan on a day of fun! Events and activities run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and include a snowmobile bucket run, snow and ice sculpting (with prizes), kids' games, a bonfire, and karaoke. Snowmobilers may sign up for the bucket run between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. Reasonably priced food and drinks (think warm cocoa -- mmm) will be available from dinner through supper, starting with a chili feed at noon and a spaghetti feed in the afternoon.
- See the complete planning calendar with additional events.
Planning Your Vacation?
For a fun and inexpensive place to enjoy a spring or summer vacation, consider all that Ferry County has to offer:
- Attractions lists fun things to do when visiting Ferry County.
- Lakes & Parks lists the best places to go camping, fishing, hiking, and picnicking.
- Fishing contains links to the some of the best fishing spots in the area; and a series of troll fly fishing articles by Joan Lake, of Republic, Washington.
- The Business Directory provides a fast and organized way for tourists and residents alike to locate and contact area businesses.