Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers
Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers (LRCHC), is a tribally owned entity that serves the tribal communities of Inchelium and Keller in Ferry County as well as the surrounding areas off the reservation. These tribally managed Health Centers receive funding as a Title 1, P.L. 93-638 contractor and as a Section 330 Community Health Center, and serve native and non native patients. Comprehensive programs and services are provided at these facilities and include the following: medical, dental, lab, radiology, optometry, pharmacy, and physical therapy. The Tribes provide collaborative and complementary health services in the communities such as mental health, substance abuse, social services, community health, WIC, nutrition, maternal support services and community outreach which are co-located with the health services.
Mission of Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers
To provide responsive high quality healthcare services to meet the needs of our communities in a non-discriminatory, confidential, compassionate and professional atmosphere.
Health Board of Director
Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers are governed by a community board made up of a representation of the populations that we serve. The board is comprised of individuals who volunteer their time and energy to create a fiscally and managerially strong organization for the purpose of improving the health status of our communities.
Our board members include:
- Georgia Simpson, Chairman
- Bob Heath, Vice-Chairman
- Jasin Wellons, Treasurer
- Diane Tonasket, Secretary
- Barbara Herman
- Mae Stensgar
- Pam Phillips
- Gary Kohler
- Luana Rowley
- Cheryl Richmond
Inchellium Community Health Center
- Primary Health Care
- OB/GYN Services
- Cardiology Services
- Physical Therapy
- Referral Services
- Outreach Services
509-722-7006, toll-free 1-888-881-7684, ext. 7006
Hours of Operation:
- Medical: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, except Wednesday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Dental: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Optometry: Monday 7:30 – 4:00, Wednesday 10:00 – 4:00, Friday 7:30 – 4:00
- Pharmacy: Closed 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
39 Shortcut Road, Inchelium, Washington, 99138.
- From Kettle Falls: Head west on US-395/WA-20, turn left at WA-20, turn left at County Rd 3/Inchelium-Kettle Falls Rd., turn left on to Short Cut Rd.
- From Davenport: Head east on US-2, turn left at WA-25 for 55.6 miles, turn left at Martin Rd, take Gifford Ferry to Inchelium on to Ferry Crossing Landing Rd for 2 miles, road turns a slight right and becomes CR-3/Gifford Ferry Rd/Inchelium-Covada Rd, turn on next left on to Bridge Creek Road.
- From Chewelah: Head west on US-395 through Colville and Kettle Falls. Turn left at WA-20 for 4 miles, turn left at County Rd 3/Inchelium-Kettle Falls Rd for 23 miles, turn right on to Shortcut Rd.
Specialist and hospital services are referred to Mt Carmel Community Hospital and Chewelah Community Hospital, depending on need and patient preference.
San Poil Community Health Center
- Primary Health Care
- Medical: (509) 634-7300, Toll free 1-888-881-7684, ext. 7300
- Dental: (509) 634-7320, Toll free 1-888-881-7684, ext. 7320
Hours of Operation:
- Medical: Monday – Tuesday 8:00 – 4:30, Wednesday 11:00 – 4:30, Friday 8:00 – 4:30.
- Dental: Monday 8:00 – 4:00.
- Pharmacy: Monday – Tuesday 8:00 – 4:00, Wednesday 11:00 – 4:00, Friday 8:00 – 4:00, closed daily from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm for lunch.
Our clinic is located at 11665 South Hwy 21, Keller, Washington, 99140.
- From Republic: South on Hwy 21 for 43 miles.
- From Wilbur: West on US-2, right on WA-21(turn right to stay on WA-21), take the Keller/Wilbur Ferry to Keller, continue on WA-21 for 10 miles.
- From Coulee Dam: Head Northeast on WA-155, turn right on Peter Dan Rd, continue on Manilla Creek Rd, turn left at WA-21 for 5 miles.
Specialist and hospital services are referred to Coulee Community Hospital and Ferry County Hospital depending on need and patient preference.
LRCHC accepts most private insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, I.H.S. Contract Health Services and Private Pay. Sliding Fee Scale is available. We do follow the procedures established by your insurance policy regarding fees, co-pays, approvals and deductibles. We provide Patient Services and Billing staff to assist with any questions that you might have regarding your fees and any financial obligations.
Though our clinics are located in Inchelium and Keller, Washington, our health centers serve all Ferry County residents, including those in Republic, Malo, Curlew, Inchelium, Keller, Orient, Boyds, Barstow, Laurier, and Danville, Washington. Please call or email us if you’re unsure if we serve your town or locale.